Gold Coast Commodities, Inc.
Used Restaurant Grease
Used Restaurant Grease
Gold Coast is an industry leader as one of the largest and most professional grease services companies in the South. Gold Coast is really two companies in one. We purchase and collect used cooking oil and service and pump grease traps. No more wondering what company to call for all of your grease service needs. One name. One number. Gold Coast.
Gold Coast has been in the grease services industry for over 25 years. We currently service over 1,400 restaurants in Mississippi, Louisiana, and the Florida panhandle. We operate a clean, modern fleet of equipment. All of our service technicians are professional and uniformed. Our centralized service center allows us to have detailed knowledge of your restaurant’s operations and service requirements. We can respond to the needs of the single store operator or those restaurant chains with a regional presence. At Gold Coast, total customer satisfaction is our goal.
What We Do: Purchase, Collect and Recycle Used Cooking Oil
- Gold Coast pays the highest purchase price in the industry.
New Grease Container – We will assess your restaurant’s needs and supply you with a new, heavy-duty container. Free of charge!
- Computer Generated Pickup Schedule – We will create a pickup schedule designed to ensure that your container is collected in a timely manner, and doesn’t overflow.
- Exact Collection Measurements – Our service technicians obtain exact measurements of the amount of used oil they collect. You can rest assured that you are being paid for all of the oil in the container.
- Monthly Pickup Reports – Along with our monthly payment, you will receive a comprehensive report detailing the dates and amount of grease collected within the month.
- Industrial Steam Cleaning – We provide routine preventative maintenance, as well on-call, steam cleaning of your grease container and surrounding area. This service is provided free of charge!
- Individual assessment of needs
- New grease container
- Computer generated collection schedule
- Exact collection measurement
- Industrial steam cleaning
- Detailed monthly Pickup Report
- Industries highest purchase price
Did you know?
Let’s face it. There are many company’s that can come out and collect your restaurant’s used cooking oil. What separates us from our competitor’s? SERVICE. One element of our service program is our steam cleaning, both when we gain a new restaurant and preventative maintenance as well. If a picture (Before and After) tells a thousand words, then YOUR GREASE COMPANY JUST GOT BETTER.